Policy Watch - April 2013
"Will we be Greece in the future? : 7 Questions to know about pubic debts"
Read answers to 7 questions about public debts as below:
- Question 1 - What do public debts, which can be observed from news, consist of?
- Question 2 - Will the proportion of public debts to GDP be higher than 60%?
- Question 3 - If we do not consider the proportion of public debts to GDP, what should we consider?
- Question 4 - Should the debt responsibility of Thailand at present be worried?
- Question 5 - How will the debt responsibility of Thailand be in the future?
- Question 6 - Will the financial crisis as in Greece happen to Thailand?
- Question 7 - What should we do in order not to be in Greece in the future?